HOW TO RESERVE
- Choose your yacht and the dates you’d like to charter
- Contact us to check availability and setup reservation.
- A deposit will confirm your yacht and the dates of your choice. See below for confirmation deposit amounts.
- You can pay the deposit with a credit card or we can simply hold the card number for 7 days to allow you to mail a check.
- From this web page you can download all necessary charter documents. They will need to be mailed, faxed or emailed to us at your earliest convenience. Arrival Information is available for you to download to assist with driving directions and preparing for your trip. We can also mail these documents to you.
- The balance is due 30 days prior to your charter start date
- We will be happy to help you create your perfect Lake Superior charter.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover and personal checks. Checks are preferred. We can hold your deposit or balance payment on your credit card for up to 7 days to allow you to mail a check.
Rates are subject to change without notice. Our general policy is to honor published prices for the calendar year.
A confirmation deposit is required to confirm your reservation. The deposit amount is applied as a credit towards your charter balance. Confirmation deposits are based on the length of the boat you are reserving and are only refundable per the terms in the cancellation policy. Confirmation deposits can be paid with a credit card or if you pay by check, we can place a hold on the yacht allowing up to 7 days for the check to arrive. For charters over 13 days in duration, a 30% confirmation deposit is required.
Upon arrival for charter, the charterer is required to pay a refundable Damage Deposit against any damages or loss that might occur during charter. A temporary hold can be placed on a credit card or we can accept cash, a money order or cashiers check (sorry, no personal checks for Damage Deposits). The Damage Deposit will be refunded to you within 14 days of the charter end pending any damages incurred, if any. An additional $1000 is required for boats that cruise the waters beyond 35 nautical miles from home port.
CONFIRMATION AND DAMAGE DEPOSIT AMOUNTS
- $500 for vessels up to 34 feet
- $750 for vessels 35 feet to 39 feet